HOW IT IS CORRECT TO MAKE A MOTOR LIKE BIKE
Amateur sport is so good that there are no restrictions and stringent requirements. You can practice for your own pleasure and not strive for victorious heights. Although, if desired, an amateur athlete can take part in competitions, taking a medal place and get an award, satisfaction from the result achieved.
What does a cycling fan need to know?
A person who leads an active lifestyle is more enduring, stress-resistant, has good immunity and good health. Cycling – one of the types of active pastime, which provides the above advantages. For regular cycling you need a good bike. Many use the rental service, but it is better to buy a model that is right for you for all the anatomical features. To do this, select the appropriate bike shop and test several options. Having made a purchase, you can start exploring the expanses of the city, the countryside, mountainous terrain, etc. To ride a pleasure, and most importantly – benefit, you need to rely on the following recommendations:
1. Preliminary training. Before leaving you need to adjust each mechanism. The saddle must correspond to the human anatomy (narrow – for men, wide – for women). The height of the saddle is adjustable to the height of the user. You should calmly reach the ground while sitting. The wheel should be at such a distance that the arms were slightly bent at the elbows. The distance between the seat and the wheel depends on the model. In the rental there will not always be a convenient frame with suitable options for you, so it’s best to buy your own bike.
2. Brake correctly. Even the best quality disc brakes can wear out quickly if they are used too often. Therefore, wanting to maintain the performance of the pads, the brakes should be used only when necessary. The ideal option is to stop pedaling 200 meters before an obstacle and gently press the brake levers. Remember that the effects on the front and rear brakes should be uniform. If an obstacle appeared suddenly or you didn’t notice it, pressing the brakes, the body should be moved as far back as possible so as not to fly out of the saddle.
3. Riding style. Someone likes to drive slowly, looking around, someone prefers high-speed driving, but for maximum benefit, you need to correctly pedal. Uniformity – the pledge of maximum benefits from cycling. But what about the different sections of the road (up / down, the quality of the road surface)? Under uniformity does not mean the speed of movement, and the frequency of turns.
4. Gradually increase the pace. If you easily master a 20-30 km drive, then the hour has come for an increase in pace. Try to force yourself to go a little faster than usual. It is appropriate to use a heart rate monitor. Thus, you can fix your work pulse. It is desirable that he did not go beyond 150 beats / sec. The speed must be increased gradually. The change in the rate of 5 km immediately is quite large. Having got used to 25 km / h, immediately it will be very difficult to master 30 km / h. Therefore, the acceptable speed increase is considered to be 2-3 km / h.
5. Do not be afraid to sweat. Many cyclists as a result of wet spots on a t-shirt are regarded as a stop factor, stopping the load. Some even consider catching a cold. But sweating is important. This suggests that you have reached your working pulse, on which you need to continue working.
6. Ride in bad weather. Overcast and cold? Light rain? Wind? All this should not be an obstacle to cycle tracking. Everyone can pedal on a warm sunny day. Riding during bad weather produces stamina. 7. Have a goal! For example, today you drive 25 km in one race. Set a goal to drive 70 km and gradually go to it. Having a dream to achieve more, the process of driving will always be interesting.
8. Bike trip for a couple of days. One of the options to step one step higher in cycling – participation in the race for a few days. We can mobilize strength of character and test our capabilities. From time to time you need to practice getting out of your comfort zone.
9. Drinking mode. During the workout you need to drink water. If you are riding on a hot day, you need to take a two-liter bottle with you. The renewal of water balance is very important and affects fatigue and the duration of the workout. Drink as much as your body requires. Important note: the water should be without gas and not sweet. Carbonated drinks can cause bloating and pain. From sweet water to drink will want even more, besides the amount of sugar in the composition is prohibitively high.
10. Available injuries. Do not abuse the bike if you have a spinal injury. While riding, the back is in constant tension, which can be dangerous for a damaged area.